lunedì 31 ottobre 2011

My new babies!


Come promesso, anche se con un po' di ritardo come al solito, vi faccio vedere cosa ho comprato con i soldi ricevuti per il mio compleanno ( gli acquisti continuano :P). Guardate e ditemi cosa ne pensate :D kiss


As promised, altough later as usual, I show you what I bought with money I have received for my birthday (purchases are continuing :P) Look and tell me what you think about them :D kiss!


 this is like to say "don't touch my bag" ahaha :D





blue cardigan with belt: H&M
black t-shirt: Intimissimi
skinny jeans: H&M
necklace and earrings: Tiffany & Co.
shoes: my new black Hogan interactive
Bag: my new Burberry Tota Nova Check

8 commenti:

  1. Love your blog Following you!
    I'd love it if you check out mine and tell me your opinion!

    Kisses

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is great combination of images, and everything is awesome.
    You know I've bookmarked you long time ago haha.
    See mine please:)


    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. beautiful :))) I'm following You :) Do You wanna follow me back? :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. STUPENDISSIMA ;)

    WWW.NAYRALAISE.COM

    RispondiElimina